Imperial Issue is dedicated to Star Wars costuming which specializes in making Stormtrooper canvas belts. We also supply Snowtrooper belts, pouches and dusters. Shoretrooper/Tanker belts in black and brown are our latest additions.
Canvas Belt Information:
- A thin strip of plastic runs the entire length of the belt (inside the canvas, between the velcro ends)
- Fabric is 100% cotton, heavy-duty duck cloth
- Double-stitched edges to prevent fraying
- 3 inches wide. Guaranteed to meet 501st requirements
- 7-inch-long velcro sections for secure fastening
- Your choice of 4 colors (white, beige, red, black)
- Instructions included on how to attach it to plastic armor
Why a choice of 4 colors?
- White is the most common belt color ordered for a Stormtrooper kit.
- Some costuming enthusiasts believe beige belts are more screen accurate. Some building Sandtrooper costumes prefer the beige color as well, getting a head start on weathering. Either white or beige colors are 501st approved for a Stormtrooper.
- Black is for the Shadow Stormtrooper.
- Red is for the Magma Trooper.
Now offering webbed belts for R1 Troopers and Snowtrooper soft armor pieces.
STOP! IMPORTANT! When you order any belt, the size you select needs to be your waistline measurement taken with your armor (or duster) on, in inches. Don’t make the mistake by ordering what you think the total length will be with the added velcro overlap; I add overlap length when making the belts. Also, don’t order based off of old belt total lengths (common mistake). Again, order your size based off of your “over the armor/duster” waistline measurement. Feel free to contact me if you have questions on selecting your size.
If you are between sizes, round up. It’s better to be a bit longer than too short.
Hold your back kidney and front abdomen pieces in place with painter’s tape to get a good temporary fit so you can measure. Use a fabric measuring tape.